Saturday, January 9, 2010

Breaking into the field


Well, it's been a while since I last posted to my blog. I successfully completed my Certificate in Professional Investigation from BU, but since then my time has been completely monopolized by my "real" career as a psychologist. Now that I have my PI certificate, the big question is, "How do I begin to transfer my current skill set into a career as a PI?" It appears I am a bit stuck in limbo. I'm struggling with how to get some "real world" experience in professional investigation so that I can eventually get licensed as a PI. I will provide updates as I try to navigate my way into a new field.

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering how the transition is going into the PI world? I am in the program currently. I think your connection as a neuropsychologist is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete